Tuesday, October 19, 2010

In Training

Yesterday I flew into Colorado Springs to start my three weeks with Missions Training International. The travel day is becoming more and more familiar. Everything went well. Actually, my last flight was delayed because power went out in Colorado Springs airport so we were unable to take off for it, but it turned out for the better because then I got to get something to eat.
I am excited for this program. I was looking forward to it before arrival, although I didn't know what to expect. Now that I've gotten to see a little bit of what this will be like, I think it'll be really good. I do think it'll be a lot of stretching and growing and "peeling back the layers" which is not very comfortable, but good and essential. There are 39 people total in this program and the place is really nice, especially the view.
Hopefully I will update more on how things are going as I get further into it.

2 comments:

  1. Praise God! We hope things are going well and it will be great to follow you along the process! We are thinking and praying for you! God Bless, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me parece muy valiente lo que estás haciendo. ¿Cómo te decidiste a dejar Des Moines? ¿Era algo que tenías pensado hacer desde hace mucho tiempo o recibiste la llamada del Señor de repente?

    ReplyDelete