Monday, February 15, 2010

Prayer Request for Church Support

I have a couple of opportunities to get connected with churches for support. The first, of course, is the church I currently attend. I've already met with the newly-formed mission committee, which went well, and am waiting on the church to set its next budget to find out what kind of support I'll receive from them. That should be around come May I think.
I've started contact with my hometown church as well, but that's really only just getting started.
And tomorrow at 4 I meet with someone from another church in the Des Moines area (First Federated) which has been connected with TIME Ministries and will be sending a group to Monterrey this summer, God willing.
Please pray that my meeting goes well, and that these churches have wisdom and capability as they consider their support for me in my ministry.

1 comment:

  1. Update on the meeting I had at First Federated in Des Moines: it went really well and now will be waiting to hear back from them. They have a group going to Monterrey this summer, so we talked also about my helping out with them while I'm around here in Des Moines. It's always refreshing and encouraging to talk about the ministry that I have to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete